MISO MARINATED MUSHROOMS SUB!
One of my favourites sandwich! Is so easy and quick! The amount of flavour will make a party in your mouth! 🤤 and you will want to marinate mushrooms the rest of your life!
- 8-10 flat mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2-3 small subway bread 🥖
- Coleslaw salad (sliced carrots + sliced red cabbage + coriander + apple cider vinegar + lime juice + olive oil)
- Sliced cucumber
- Sriracha mayo (1/2 cup vegan Mayo + 2 tbsp sriracha)
1. Whisk the marinade ingredientes in a small bowl until smooth and glossy, pour mix over mushrooms, with the help of your hands make sure they are well coated and set aside for 20min.
2. Heat a cast iron skillet or medium pan into medium-high, place marinated mushrooms upside down and cover for about 15min flipping halfway trough, once ready add leftover marinade (if there is any) over mushrooms for an extra kick!
3. Assemble, open toasted bread add a layer of sriracha Mayo, coleslaw salad, cucumber and mushrooms! Enjoy!